Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Discovery- 4k Timelapse






Timelapse photography is something that always interested me and about 6 months ago I began to seriously focus on it. Over this time I was on a mission to absorb as much information as
I could. There were many frustrating times where I would return with nothing to show. This short film is a culmination of my beginnings in this art and I can’t wait to continue to explore.

Equipment used:
Emotimo TB3 Black, Rhino Slider, Sony A7r ,Sony A7 ,Canon 17-40mm f4, Canon 70-200mm f4, Rokinon 14mm f2.8, Canon 24mm 1.4, Sony 16-35mm f4

Adobe Lightroom
LRtimelapse
Final Cut Pro
4k Footage available for licensing
app.nimia.com/profile/Jonathanmitchell/videos

Music by The Piano Guys:
itunes.apple.com/us/album/o-come-o-come-emmanuel-single/id580642284

4k Version:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tczp9NMuzvc

Add me on Facebook, Instagram, 500px for more photos and timelapse.
facebook.com/jmitchellphotography
500px.com/Jonathan_Mitchell
instagram.com/_jonathanmitchell_



No comments:

Post a Comment

Multi ads