Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Discover Iceland 2016






Beauty of Iceland discovered by some group of people from Poalnd...

In May 2016 we spent 8 days on Iceland with amazing group of people. During the trip we visited many unique locations which made me think of Iceland as of one of the most beautiful place ine the
world. In this film I was trying to capture as much as I could but guess what - it's not easy to tarvel in group of 11 people and film at the same time. Time pressure and so on ;-) However I would like to thank all of them for patience and understanding and for such a great time we had. Special thanks for my beloved wife who accept my passion and somehow have not killed me for spending most time with my drone and camera ;-)


Discover Iceland 2016 from Pop Art Media on Vimeo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Multi ads